We love hearing from our community of supporters!
Please reach out to us with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have.
- We are now offering zoom and facebook classes online. Visit our social media pages @theinsectasylum
- We can schedule a private showings within your gallery, school, or museum if you would like to utilize any of our materials for teaching resources.
- If you have a venue and would like to host an educational class.
- If you would like to have a few friends make a guest appearance at your next birthday party we would love to attend!
- We now offer mortuary services:
- Please contact us during preparations or after your beloved has moved on. We highly recommend you freeze your friend after passing ASAP to enable us to utilize as much of the animal as possible.
- If you’d like their spirit to live on through art, we would love to make that happen.
- If you would like to make a donation of materials or specimen to the collection, it would be our honor to work with your beloved creature.
- We offer taxidermy restoration services.
- Please reach out if you need help bringing a beloved back to life.
- All styles welcome, no damage is too severe, we can make something beautiful out of anything!
We would love to be able to do more for our community of creatures. If you love what we do and want to help us lower our costs to our customers, you can donate to help fund future projects. Everything we do we pay out of pocket for, we pay to learn, we pay for the tools, we put in the time , we run the tests and experiments we are constantly evolving to develop our craft. Costs are high due to the array of tools and supplies needed to bring these projects to life. Any help is greatly appreciated. If you would like to make a monetary donation that will be used to facilitate the collection. It will be put towards the restoration, materials, and expansion of insects within the collection, displays, and a physical location to showcase our work.
Our paypal link is paypal.me/theinsectasylum.
Please be sure to send us your contact info so we can send a thank you gift for your contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you!